"error initiating ia job" when running a match

In which Wildbook did the issue occur?
GiraffeSpotter

What operating system were you using? (eg. MacOS 10.15.3)
Windows 10 Pro

What web browser were you using? (eg. Chrome 79)
Chrome

What is your role on the site? (admin, researcher, etc)
researcher, admin

What happened?
error received when trying to complete a match

What did you expect to happen?
either an option to name the individual or suggested matches would appear

What are some steps we could take to reproduce the issue?
the incomplete images at the link below all appear to have the same issue
https://giraffespotter.org/rapid.jsp?taskId=ae201552-6113-45c8-b96c-27e3c98077a9#row-22ca5f84-6c70-4eba-af74-c53156c9f025

Hi @jenna, and welcome to Community!
First, I wanted to let you know that I moved your ticket to a new thread. This allows us to tag status and better track where the issue is in our process.

Second, I have set this ticket to “under-review” while we look into what the problem is.

Thanks for taking the time to post here!
Tanya

hello, @jenna - i took a look at this, since it was the import i had checked on previously a few weeks ago. there are now 4 remaining items that still need review, but you should now be able to see those match results. just reload the rapid assessment page. (there was a 5th one, but i tested with it, so it is now marked complete.)

this was related to my previous fix i made; i had missed a few, so hopefully it is something that wont repeat on subsequent imports.

2 Likes

Thanks @jon ! I’ll let you know if I have any other questions but that should close it out.