What Wildbook are you working in? ACW
This issue was reported to me by a user. When I went in later in the day on Jan1, I was not able to see the same CH00138 in the search results.
What is the entire URL out of the browser, exactly where the error occurred?
Can you describe what the issue is you’re experiencing?
"On the 30th of Dec I deleted CH00138…however, when I searched for CH00138 now (Jan 1) it told me that there was one encounter for it https://africancarnivore.wildbook.org/individualSearchResults.jsp
When I select that encounter it then shows this:
Maureen note: As I mention above, when I tried later on the 1st to replicate the result she saw above, the individual was no longer showing up in search results. I assume this was probably a delay on the server side, assuming work was being done behind the scenes that slowed down the refresh of this individual’s info across the front end. But wanted to mention it in case it is something else/more - a 2-day delay on refreshing the data in the system is unusual for us.