In which Wildbook did the issue occur? ACW
What operating system were you using? Win 10
What web browser were you using? Chrome Version 86.0.4240.111
What is your role on the site? admin + researcher
- Ran matching for an un-assigned encounter
- Visually confirmed that the target image and match #2 in the list are both individual CH00033
- Started typing in the ID in the “set individual in both encounters” dropbox
- System displayed 2 items in dropdown - both CH00033
- Selected 1st CH00033 from the list of 2 and confirmed
- Both encounters did not show as assigned to “CH00033” but rather assigned to an alpha-numeric string which I hope is the system unique ID for CH00033. Even after refreshing the results page after step 5 above, the alpha-numeric string remained on both encounters, rather than “CH00033”
What did you expect to happen?
- Only 1 instance of CH00033 in the dropdown list
- The ID on the encounter link in the match results to read as CH00033 rather than an alpha-numeric string.