In which Wildbook did the issue occur? ACW
What operating system were you using? Win 10
What web browser were you using? latest chrome
What is your role on the site? admin & researcher
- Selected an encounter from a marked Individual’s page (https://africancarnivore.wildbook.org/encounters/encounter.jsp?number=d3c036a6-8e3c-413d-8736-48193239d031)
- Selected “Match results” from the dropdown
- Match results page (https://africancarnivore.wildbook.org/iaResults.jsp?taskId=5486b0ab-cce5-421b-a10f-4ffb26b0d8b6) does not show assignment of target encounter:
- Instead, it shows that the target image has an alternate reference, which IS the encounter and annotation I had originally selected for “match results”.
5. I selected the proposed match #1 and in the “set individual on both encounters” I typed in and selected from the dropdown: CH00051.
6. When I clicked confirm, the system displayed the UUID for CH00051, rather than the name CH00051.
What did you expect to happen?
- I expect the system to display the assignment of CH00051 on the encounter whose match results I selected to view.
- After steps 5 & 6 above, I expected the system to display CH00051 on both encounters, not the UUID string.
Note, I’ve since removed both of these encounters from the marked individual record (UUID string) that I’d assigned them to so that you can see the same results as steps 1-4 above in the match results.
The researcher got an “argument error” result when she tried to assign an ID but I don’t have the specific steps she followed. I’m meeting with her tomorrow am to discuss. If I’m able to replicate the error, I will update this issue.