Release notes for November 2020
Hey everyone! Here are the details of the major work completed over the last month.
Wildbook DOI for November release
To reference Wildbook in a publication, use the following DOIs:
For all Wildbooks
- Allow a Wildbook to run some matching algorithms by default on submission while still allowing others to be selectable when running a match manually.
- When using the bulk import to upload labeled keywords, keywords not in the configuration properties file are blocked from upload.
- Changed IA configuration to a json model, allowing for greater extensibility of species and subspecies. Ongoing updates to convert all Wildbooks to this model.
- Encounters matching dialog only show algorithms appropriate to the iaClass of the selected annotation.
- Fin whale (Balaenoptera physalus) dorsal matching is now available with finFindR and CurvRank.
- Orca (Orcinus orca) ID is now available with PIE.
- The latest FinFindr plug-in has been deployed.
- IndoCet submission page automatically adds new submissions to a project.
- HotSpotter trained on whale shark flanks.
- Both IA or modified groth matching processes can be started from the encounter > gallery > hamburger menu.
Updated the header and navigation menu.
Updated the bulk import template.
Kitizen Science updates
Admin-only access to search and export functionality for encounters, individuals, and surveys.
WB-1155: Resolved an issue with the matching page becoming disjointed after projects release.
WB-1153: Unblocked individuals from being merged.
WB-1152: Annotations can be assigned to individuals again.
WB-1140: Individual search results analysis no longer returning a 500 error.
WB-1131: MantaMatcher no longer throws an exception for PIE results.
WB-1129: Resolved PIE matches not matching on MantaMatcher.
WB-1122: Manual annotations no longer appearing off-center.
WB-1091: Fixed a typo in the latin for GiraffeSpotter.
WB-1031: Resolved syncing issue that was causing parts and colorations to be overwritten.
WB-828: Corrected handling of bull rays and PIE on MantaMatcher.